I need to go here in the summer. For some reason we decided to go here for spring break a while back and everything was frozen! -Tisha...who just re-discovered your blog.
Yes, it was very pretty and well worth the visit, though the water was still cold, even for July! I guess that's just the downside of the beach in the Midwest. :(
I'm married to a wonderful "Mari" & am enjoying everything about this new chapter in my life. I love to read, swing dance, cook, garden, travel, and meet people. Cultures & languages are my passion. Teenagers are my calling. The combination makes for some very interesting (and hilarious) times! I have more to be thankful for in life than I can even comprehend, and I hope to share this joy and journey with you.
3 commentaires:
beautiful Indiana dunes! a bit of 'beach' in the midwest! :)
I need to go here in the summer. For some reason we decided to go here for spring break a while back and everything was frozen!
-Tisha...who just re-discovered your blog.
Yes, it was very pretty and well worth the visit, though the water was still cold, even for July! I guess that's just the downside of the beach in the Midwest. :(
Enregistrer un commentaire