14 mars 2007

C'est moi!


My sister took this photo of me one day when we were out trying to get some interesting pictures of the weather. I love this shot.

It was raining at this moment, and I was walking in about an inch of slush, snow, and rain. It had been one crazy week of weather. First we'd had an inch or more of ice, then several inches of snow, then sleet & rain. What a winter! I'd say "only in Indiana", but I know we weren't the only ones with so much trouble...at least not this year!

5 commentaires:

Beth Anne a dit…

yea! a new photo! that is a good shot.

petite américaine a dit…

I be sure to tell Sis!

Y'know, I just figured out why this looks so familiar to me. It's like the picture from that Peter Sellers movie "Being There". Although my feet are firmly on the ground!

Beth Anne a dit…

yea, peter sellers :)

petite américaine a dit…

lol I thought you'd say that. Have you seen that particular film of his?

Beth Anne a dit…

no, i haven't, but would like to, although it looks kind of sad.