07 octobre 2006

SB (nº2): Shiojiri Garden





































8 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

A Toulouse aussi il y a un jardin japonais! Celui là est super sympa! ;-)
塩尻庭は きれい ですね。日本語 が 話せます か。日本語 を 勉強して 好きます!
I just saw your link on the honolulu DP blog and just wanted to drop by and say hello! I think I'll come back!

petite américaine a dit…

Désolée, mais je ne parle pas le japonais. :( J'adore le pays, le culture, l'art, et le langue, mais je ne parle que quelque mots. Alors, traduissez, SVP!

I didn't know there was a Japanese gardent in Tolouse. Will look for pics on your blog. Is it pretty? :)

Et merci pour le comment!

Anonyme a dit…

I just said that this garden was pretty, i asked if you could speak japanese and finally said that i was enjoying my japanese studies! ;-) Thanks for coming to my blog! Hope you'll pass by another time! ;-)

Anonyme a dit…

(Yes Toulouse's japanese garden is pretty but sadly very small!)

Beth Anne a dit…

i luv the bridge photos :) you're très cute in that first one :) maybe i'll make my way to toulouse while i'm in the country!

petite américaine a dit…

ooh ooh! Yes!! Someone please go to the Toulouse Japanese Garden and take pictures for me!! :D Please?

Beth Anne a dit…

i would love to make it to toulouse to get those pics, but probably won't happen. i did, however, get some neat pics from some parks (and chinatown) in london for you :)

petite américaine a dit…

Ooooh....Chinatown! Loooove it! :D