09 août 2006

Oliver Photos: Partie nº2





I'm particulary proud of the first photo from yesterday and these first two pics. Mari likes the lavender one as well, so I had to post it, too. Let me know what you think!:)















8 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Baby Doll, these are wonderful! Like I said on the other site, I wish I could take them and post them... we are stuck with disposables from Rite Aid right now. The composition is good, the lite is great, and the color... don't get me started!

Keep it up! I can't wait to see more!

petite américaine a dit…

yea! Which one did you like best? ^_^

Anonyme a dit…

definately the sunflowers! ;)

Anonyme a dit…

Hello Chistine, Thanks for your lovely comment on Réal DP.

Please keep up your own good work. I do not manage to get around all the photo blogs as I would like due to the fact I am on dial-up. No broadban (yet) where I live.

à bientôt - Wilf

Annie a dit…

Thanks for your comment on my blogger blog. That's really lovely. I am a Hello Kitty fan. And for the picture in my Xanga. I merged the two pictures together using Photoshop (Hello Kitty + a garden wallpaper). hahaha

I don't think you can find it in other places.

kittyangel

Ame a dit…

Love your "fleurs" Christine! I'm a flower person too...I'm a wine person too...wonder how that Merlot (that's advertised beyind your iris) tastes? Hmmmmmmmm! Oh, congrats on getting hitched too! ;-)

petite américaine a dit…

It's good (if you're a Merlot person, of course!)

Thanks for the visit. Come back soon! :)

Beth Anne a dit…

the sunflowers pic rocks my face off.